A blog of fashion, food and family. With a few random musings inbetween.

Sunday 21 August 2011

Back to school....?

Well not quite school, but back in a learning environment again. I'd signed up for a Reiki course a couple of weeks ago and finally came the time to start learning. So armed with my book I set off to my 'Sensei's' home to begin my new journey into the world of Reiki. I was given this book, a large manual, a CD of relaxing music, cleansing spray and a large Amethyst crystal to help me with the work.
I don't have much to say on this as I'm very aware people fall into two categories, the interested who understand or would like to know more about it and the people who have no interest and basically think its a load of tosh. Each to their own, I'm not one to preach my views and I respect the views of others. Whether Reiki works I personally have to wait and see for myself, but I'll continue the practise and attend the groups and if all else fails I've met some new friends and interesting people along the way, which is always a bonus.

Dress - Topshop 'by Laura' (thrifted), Waistcoat - New Look, Leggings - Primark, Shoes - Primark, Cat - Lula!

2 comments:

  1. It's always good to learn a new skill. I know loads of people swear by Reiki but I've never tried it for myself.
    Love your pretty dress and Lulu is quite the little poser! x

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading through all of your comments.