A blog of fashion, food and family. With a few random musings inbetween.

Monday 22 August 2011

Blog Faux Pas


Vest - M&S, Waistcoat - New Look, Maxi skirt - Primark, Floral headband - Primark, Bracelet - Dorothy Perkins.

That will teach me not to keep up to date with blog pictures and posts. I can honestly say I have not wore my denim waistcoat every single day!

So the sun began to shine once more today and I'm not totally convinced it will last, I decided to entice it with a bit of sunshine in my wardrobe. Amazing how chirpy yellow makes me feel, though I hope 'chirpie' does not compare me with a budgie too much!

I have a huge To Do list to battle though and a new camera sitting waiting for its first outing. So many techy functions to figure out and even my 'For Dummies' book is too techy for me. I think I'll just stick it onto auto for now. Well I'd best get the kids sorted and decide where to go for the day. How are you spending today?

4 comments:

  1. That headband is a delight! I'm a sucker for my denim waistcoat, too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i love sunflowers, that headband is perfect for summerifying your outfit! i'm just hoping that the sun will last til the weekend, i would love a bank holiday trip to the beach! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your skirt! wish i could get away with maxi length, im too short :(
    Rosie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosie Im a bit challeneged in the height department, I'm only 5ft 3! My hairdresser is 4ft 10 and wears maxis all the time and looks fab. Never say never :o)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading through all of your comments.