A blog of fashion, food and family. With a few random musings inbetween.

Monday 15 August 2011

New hair!

Dress - New Look, Shoes - Thrifted, Necklace - Grandma's original

Ok so its not technically new having had it cropped short for a few months now, but I decided to loose the assemetric sides and even it all out. Havent decided whether to keep it short or long, I'll just wait and see how I cope with it. Having waited 7 weeks since my last appointment its amazing how quick my hair actually grew and I spent the last 2 weeks mostly in hair scarfs or tied up in a million kirby grips.


Ive realised when Ive mentioned my drastic change in the past Ive never included a 'before' picture so Ill pop one on and show you the curls I said goodbye too.
I seem to look very strawberry blonde here, its just bad lighting, the colour hasn't changed much.

6 comments:

  1. amazing!you look soo good with this haircut :)

    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I love your new hair, it's lush! Also adore that dress


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! You look fantastic! That's a great haircut- one I wish I could pull off like you! Also loving the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! its amazing! i love it :)
    Rosie xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Short hair suits you so well! I wish I was brave enough to give something like that a go! And I love your dress :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all the lovely comments :o)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading through all of your comments.