A blog of fashion, food and family. With a few random musings inbetween.

Friday 26 August 2011

Something borrowed

So now my eldest is growing up at a super fast rate, it has its advantages. An extra wardrobe ;o)

Tshirt - Next (borrowed), Jeans - Next, Headband - Primark

She occasionally borrows a t-shirt or vest off me but now the roles have reversed. Desperately seeking something green (for my rainbow days...) I found the perfect top, managed to squeeze into it and think it might accidentally find a way into my wardrobe a bit more often lol.

4 comments:

  1. i love the top!
    its so cute :)
    Rosie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i used to love sharing clothes with my sis when we were growing up..and now my little sis is 14 she's started wanting to borrow from me ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How brilliant to be able to have an extra wardrobe to raid! It looks great on you but there agian so does everything! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi coutie want to invite you to check out my asos giveaway:)best wish La Folie 

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading through all of your comments.