A blog of fashion, food and family. With a few random musings inbetween.

Saturday 16 July 2011

A busy day!

Just a quick post on yesterdays outfit, as I'm about to get ready for another night out. Aren't they like buses? You wait for ages then all of a sudden all the social events happen at once!

Head scarf - Ebay, Earrings - Mam's from 1984 (she reminded me of the exact date for my aunts wedding when she last wore them!), Ring - Dorothy Perkins

So yesterday I jumped at the chance, as the weather took a wet and miserable turn for the worst, to wear my new cardigan that I have a sneaky feeling is going to become the new favourite item of my wardrobe. A hugely busy day starting with a toddler party at soft play, coffee with a friend, my youngest daughters first visit to her big school, an hour in the beer garden with coffee friend whilst waiting for the little ones, a dash to the park when they came out of their visit followed by the 4th school run of the day to collect the older siblings. Of course we had to then go straight to Gran's house to tell her all about the visit, where my brother and his daughter popped in unannounced too, so I finally got back home at 8pm!

Here's what I wore:
 T-shirt - River Island (I think?), Jeans - Next, Shoes - New Look, Cardi - Tk Maxx
Fab sequin detail!

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing cardi, you look like a proper rockabilly chick! x

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading through all of your comments.