A blog of fashion, food and family. With a few random musings inbetween.

Sunday 24 July 2011

Lazy Bones...

Cheating a bit today. This is an outfit picture from Friday daytime, but as I wore the 60s dress that night I chose to post those pictures instead.  Yesterday was spent mostly in joggers whilst laying on the settee. I made a slight effort when I took The Terror to her swimming lesson this morning and I pulled on my favourite maxi dress, along with huge sunglasses to hide most of my swollen and tired eyes. As this damn cold made a huge effort to make me feel really rotten I decided to have a 'nap'. Only to wake up 4 hours later and missed most of a beautiful sunny day! It worked though, and besides having a sneeze-athon I'm starting to feel not so bad.
This picture is a far cry from how I really look right now, think joggers, vest, nil make-up, Rudolph nose and a stylish (ha!) slanket....

6 comments:

  1. i love this outfit, and it really is not cheating - i don't think i ever manage to post the correct outfit on the actual day i wore it anymore, i seem to be constantly playing outfit catch up ;S
    hope the cold gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your trousers are gorgeous!
    i do exactly the same thing, sometimes its impossible to post pictures of your outfit on the actual day you wear it :)
    Rosie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's no rules in blogging, so you can't cheat! You look fabulous in those high waisted jeans. Hope you feel a million times better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great though! Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would forever be cheating if I tried to post my outfits on the actual day I wore it! Really pretty blouse x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mammoth sleep session seemed to do wonders and I feel loads better today. Thanks for the well wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading through all of your comments.