A blog of fashion, food and family. With a few random musings inbetween.

Tuesday 26 July 2011

"Mammmmy we're bored!"

Day two of the 'fabulous' six and a half weeks school holiday. Hoorah! ....


So those famous words were muttered, moaned, whinged and stropped on more than one occasion. The weather is pretty bland and I don't have the energy for huge day long outings just yet so I fell back on my bag of face paints. An hour well spent, you see, they can't talk or move when I'm painting their faces, that's the rule ;o) Bliss.



As I was painting The Eldest I heard an excitable voice "mammy look at me!". Turns out The Terror is taking fashion to another level and she stood beside me in her straw hat, bracelet, and her 'Build a Bear' shoes... It was one of those "DO NOT MOVE whilst I get the camera" moment!

4 comments:

  1. wow, what a fantastic job! :D i'd love to be able to face paint that well.
    lovely pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your face painting skills are amazing! i used to get roped into running the face painting stall at the summer fete in my teens and it was a case of "you deserve a prize if you can tell what it is" - my artistic skills are kind of lacking :(
    and i don't envy you finding 6wks worth of stuff to do..i'm taking my guides camping next week and worrying about entertaining them for a week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented! I've seen plenty of face painting at festivals and nothing comes to close to yours. You ought to paint the girls up and set up at a car boot sale over the summer hols, you'd make a fortune. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enter my giveaway.
    http://www.fashionmechic.com/

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading through all of your comments.